ThinkHub collaboration software is an interactive, visual tool that can be applied as the key ingredient for success across so many industries...including the sports industry.
On this webinar, we’ll take a deep dive into the many ways athletics programs can use ThinkHub for things like:
- Game and Play Analysis
- Student Athlete Management
- Sports Medicine / Athletic Training
- Athlete Training Schedules
- Draft Day - preparation and live coverage
From professional sports to college athletics, for athlete monitoring to team administration and more - ThinkHub drives interaction with secure player stats, PDFs, film, and web-based athlete management software, all on one seamless platform.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Discover the innovative UI of ThinkHub’s Interactive Canvas
- Explore different use cases for ThinkHub + the sports industry - like monitoring peak
player performance with pre and post game footage analysis
- Understand how to use ThinkHub for hybrid team collaboration - both in-room and
remotely, with real-time advanced content sharing and BYOD capabilities
- See how cutting-edge technology improves communication and workflow efficiency for
all types of sports teams